As a valued member of the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber, you can play an active role in helping the Chamber grow its membership by referring your clients, customers and friends. By referring these companies or organizations to the Chamber, you are not only contributing to the vitality of our business community, but also to the continued success of your colleague’s business. Do you know a business or organization that should belong? Let us know!
Benefits to you and the business:
- Strengthen our unified voice in the business community and increased impact in the community, region and state.
- Support your business colleague with valuable opportunities to build connections, to increase awareness about their business, and to have their voice heard on business and community issues important to them.
How it works:
Refer a business to the Chamber by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Business Name
- Contact at business
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your relationship to business
Make introductory contact via email or phone between the Chamber and business. The Chamber will then contact the business and mention your business name as the referral. Once the referred business joins and pays membership dues in full (within 90 days of referral) you will be able to take advantage of the Member Referral Program benefits.
To Show our Appreciation:
The Chamber offers a monthly reward that is generously sponsored by member businesses.
- Alongside the referred business, you will be listed in our “Chamber Cheers” section in the Link on a weekly basis for the month referred.
- Top referrer of the month will be announced at the following Business Connections meeting and in the monthly newsletter.
- The top referrer of the year (with a minimum of five referrals) will be invited as our honored guest to the 2016 Annual Meeting and awarded as the top referrer of the year which includes listing on the perpetual plaque located at the Chamber.
The more new members you refer, the more you are rewarded!
The top referrer of the year (with a minimum of five referrals) will be invited as our honored guest to the 2016 Annual Meeting and awarded as the top referrer of the year which includes listing on the Member Referral of the Year perpetual plaque located at the Chamber.
Thank you to our 2017 Referral Partners: