Over 1,000 ideas. Every voice counts.
July 27, 2015, Greater Spokane Valley region, WA – The Greater Spokane Valley Chamber is leading the effort to build a collaborative inclusive agenda for the future of our community. We gathered over 1,000 thoughts and ideas from citizens, businesses and civic leaders in the Greater Spokane Valley region. Now it’s time to choose the best ideas that will shape the future of the Greater Spokane Valley for many years to come. Starting this afternoon, participants will be invited to review and rank the collected thoughts.
The conversation began July 7, but people who live and/or work in any of the Greater Spokane Valley communities can still be part of the process. Every voice matters. Join the BIG 5 conversation by August 9. Visit: spokanevalleychamber.thoughtexchange.com/invitation
Together, we will unearth the five most-treasured ideas to move our greater community forward – The BIG 5.
About the Process/Schedule:
- July 7-17: Participation link was live. Once registered, participants were invited to respond to three open-ended questions to start the process.
- July 18-24: Responses were moderated by ThoughtExchange.
- July 27-Aug. 9: Participants will be invited to review and rank the collected thoughts.
- 5-23: Thoughts and ideas will be reviewed by ThoughtExchange team of analysts.
- 25: The BIG 5 will be revealed at the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber’s Business Connections meeting, 7-9 a.m. at CenterPlace
About the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce:
For more than 94 years, the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce has dedicated its mission to serving businesses, improving community vitality, and fueling economic prosperity. Through advocacy in community initiatives that serve the common good, member programs that deliver topics of relevance, and opportunities to engage businesses, the Chamber remains a resilient, rallying force behind economic vitality for our region. The Chamber is committed to leading an effort to build a community-wide agenda designed to move our community forward.