Registration is open for this year’s Business Showcase, to be held May 10, 2-6:30 p.m., at the Mirabeau Park Hotel in Spokane Valley.
The Business Showcase is the Greater Spokane Valley’s largest B2B trade show, featuring exhibitors, representing nearly every aspect of business in one location–marketing, financial services, business products and services, healthcare, employee benefits, higher education, transportation/storage, janitorial and more!
- Complimentary appetizers & no-host bar (4:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- ‘Fireside Chat’ with local entrepreneurs (5 p.m.)
- Great networking & opportunities to make new business connections
- Door prizes & free parking
- No charge for admission
Show Hours: 2 – 6:30 p.m.
‘Fireside Chat’ at 5 p.m.:
An informal conversation with local entrepreneurs:
- Promotional/specialty product providers
- Marketing/web design/social media/PR firms
- Financial/Banking/Insurance/Legal service providers
- Education/training/workforce development providers
- Health care/employee benefit service providers
- Hospitality and event facilities
- Community organizations
- And all others who serve businesses
To learn more or find out about exhibiting, get to the event page by clicking here.