Request for Proposal – Chamber Banking Services
The Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce (GSVCC) is seeking submissions of interest for its banking services.
The GSVCC is a nonprofit membership driven organization, with annual revenues and expenses of approximately $700,000.
Please provide detailed information on the following areas:
Reserve Checking and Savings Accounts
- Set-up fees (if applicable)
- Monthly fees
- Transaction fees: deposits, cheques, cash withdrawals, debit withdrawals, other
- Credit card processing fees
- Other fees
- Brand of card offered
- Annual fee
- Interest rate
- Other fees
- Incentive programs
- Please provide details and fees for your services allowing monthly or quarterly credit card payments from member firms.
Business Line of Credit
- Secured business line of credit.
- Please provide a sample of a monthly business operating account statement and any other reporting you provide.
Affiliation with Merchant Services Provider
- Supplier name
- Where is account managed, local or remote?
- Please provide details of the titles and locations of individuals who would be responsible for account service and their roles. Please also indicate the role of the call center in account service.
Internet & Telephone Banking
- Please provide any features of these services which you offer that other financial institutions do not. Include all capabilities for online banking related to the checking and savings account services.
- Please provide an outline of any fees associated with the full use of services provided through these banking channels, i.e. eTransfers or check viewing.
- Please list any other fees not previously covered (if you wish a copy of your fees list will suffice).
- Please provide an outline of any other services not previously noted, which you feel we should be aware of.
Thank you. If you have any additional comments, please feel free to add them to your submission.
- The Chamber is not responsible for the cost to prepare or submit a proposal.
- The submission of a proposal does not create any expectation or contract between the Chamber and the submitter, and the Chamber reserves the right to not select any firm for reasons of its choosing.
- The successful manager must be a Chamber member in good standing at the time of engagement of services and remain a member in good standing for the entirety of engagement in services.
- The organization does not need to be a member to submit a proposal.
- All submissions will become the property of the Chamber and will not be returned.
- All information provided during the selection process will remain confidential between the Chamber and the submitter.
All submissions are due by 4:30 p.m. PST Monday May 31, 2021. GSVCC Executive Committee will review the submissions recommend to the Board the preferred banking services provider.
Submissions should be sent to: [email protected]
Please call 509-924-4994 and confirm receipt.
Paper copies may be submitted to:
Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
10808 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Submissions due: May 31, 2021, 4:30 pm
Review of submissions by EC: Week of June 14, 2021
Chamber Board decision on provider: June 23, 2021
Notification: June 30, 2021