June 11, 2015, Greater Spokane Valley, WA – The Greater Spokane Valley Chamber met with more than 35 community leaders and elected officials at Spokane Valley Tech this morning to kick off the plan to identify five key initiatives for the Greater Spokane Valley region.
In partnership with Thought Exchange, the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce is leading an effort to build a collaborative, inclusive community agenda for the future, focused on five measurable goals—The BIG 5 for the Greater Spokane Valley.
Through a series of online town halls, The BIG 5 for the Greater Spokane Valley will unearth the five most-treasured community initiatives to impact our region for many years to come. Beginning with three simple questions, The BIG 5 serves as a rallying point for the Greater Spokane Valley community—business leaders, visionaries, elected officials and citizens—to join together to create a unified vision for the future of our community.
To register and join The BIG 5 conversation, visit: spokanevalleychamber.thoughtexchange.com/invitation
About the Process/Schedule:
- July 7-17: Participation link is live. Once registered, participants will be invited to respond to three open-ended questions to start the process.
- July 18-24: Responses are moderated by ThoughtExchange for inappropriate comments.
- July 27-Aug. 4: Participants will be invited to review and rank the collected thoughts.
- 5-23: Thoughts and ideas will be reviewed by ThoughtExchange team of analysts.
- 25: BIG 5 revealed at the Spokane Valley Chamber’s Business Connections meeting, 7-9 a.m. at CenterPlace