Affinity programs are designed to save you money while benefitting Chamber events and programs. This is just one more way to maximize your investment in Chamber membership. Scroll down to see the programs from each of our affinity partners:
BBSI’s locally-supported solutions help businesses of all sizes grow revenue, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, and scale profitably. They understand your business goals and provide you with the support you need to achieve them.
BBSI is offering preferred pricing for PEO (Professional Employer Organization) services for Chamber members. Contact your local rep Scott McGann to start the process. The process includes a first meeting, a Discovery meeting, a business analysis, and a proposal. Under no obligation, each party agrees to move on to the next step.
BBSI will pay a referral fee of 10% to the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce on the expected margin for new business referrals.
Let Your Home’s Equity Work for You
Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce, you are eligible to receive a $150 bonus when you apply for and open a new BECU home equity line of credit (HELOC) of $25,000 or more.*
What is a HELOC?
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) can help you make progress on your goals – from paying for home repairs to consolidating debt and more. HELOCs are tied to the equity in your home, so they may deliver better rates than credit cards or personal loans.
- Apply for the funds you need by tapping into equity from your home.
- Funds are withdrawn during a drawing period.
- You have the option to delay principal payments until the payback period. (monthly interest-only payments still required.)
HELOC Features and Benefits
- Rates are typically lower than personal loans and credit cards
- There’s no application fee**
- Loans up to $500,000
- No origination fee
- No appraisal costs, title insurance fees, document mailing fees or pre-payment penalty fees
Visit becu.org/partner to apply and use promo code: PARTNERHELOC
Offer valid through: 3/31/2024
* Offer available to Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce members only. Financing is subject to BECU membership, credit approval, and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. BECU must be able to perfect a first or second mortgage lien on your one-to-four family residence. Borrower will not have to pay any upfront fees to open the HELOC in normal circumstances. Borrower is required to pay for optional services (e.g., if borrower retains an attorney that borrower is not required to use). In South Carolina, where the law requires use of an attorney, BECU will be solely responsible for paying all attorneys’ fees and costs necessary to open the HELOC and will perform this responsibility fully by paying all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs related specifically to the closing based on rates typically charged by attorneys in the local market for the closing of similar HELOC transactions. Additional state or local mortgage fees or taxes may apply. If the title report shows more than one existing lien, judgments, deceased owners, or other title issues, or if the appraisal shows problems with the subject property, then Borrower may be required to pay third parties to subordinate or otherwise resolve such title issues and/or to repair or otherwise resolve such property problems. These thirdparty charges may range from an average of $150 to $775 based on the specific circumstance. This range of charges does not include estimates for the costs of home repairs. Borrower will be required to pay for hazard insurance (including flood insurance, if applicable) throughout the term of the HELOC. When the HELOC terminates, Borrower will be required to pay a reconveyance fee at loan payoff. Loan programs, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. BECU will deposit $150 into your BECU savings account 60 days from the date the HELOC originates and may be reported to the IRS on form 1099MISC at year end. Your BECU account(s) must be open and in good standing at the time of promotion payout to receive the bonus deposit. BECU will not deposit bonus funds to closed account(s). This offer cannot be used to refinance, in whole or in part, any BECU home equity loan or line of credit. BECU employees are not eligible. Fixed Rate Advances obtained on existing HELOCs are also excluded from this offer. BECU reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time. Offer expires: 3/31/2024.
**During the HELOC draw period, your monthly payment will equal the amount of accrued interest, subject to the lesser of $100 or your outstanding balance. Because the minimum monthly payment during the draw period is interest only, your principal balance may not be reduced. At the end of the draw period, your monthly payment will increase and equal the amount of principal and interest necessary to pay off the loan balance by the end of the 180 month repayment period. Your payments during both the draw and repayment periods will not include amounts due for property taxes and insurance. The APRs for BECU’s HELOCs are variable and are based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the last day of the previous month plus an applicable margin. Current HELOC rates range from 8.74% APR - 11.34% APR as of 1/1/2024 and are subject to change. The maximum APR that can apply to BECU’s HELOCs is 18%. APRs do not include costs other than interest.
Federally insured by NCUA.
We all live in a world where technology is ever changing and evolving. What worked a year ago won’t necessarily work today. Your customer’s needs are also changing and Comcast Business wants to help you meet those needs! Comcast Business is the leader in cutting edge technologies and offers the newest solutions to help you navigate to success. This is why Comcast Business and the Chamber have partnered to provide its members exclusive savings and special offers for all of your businesses communication needs.
Comcast Business offers a host of products and solutions such as internet with speeds that range from 25Mbps-1Gig, phone service which includes 30 enhanced calling features, free long distance and our new mobility app that allows you to take your business number with you on the go! We also offer phone systems, surveillance cameras, tv/music services and so much more!