Why join Spokane Valley Chamber?
We have all kinds of members! We have members who like to be “top of mind” and bring home business cards from each event they attend and value staying plugged in and heavily engaged.
In contrast, there are other members who have little time to give or even attend our events. To support these members we work hard provide the relevant information to support their business needs through various communication channels.
We strive to be a place for businesses of all activity levels and always will be. Your membership is what you make of it and we hope you see the value in belonging to such a diverse group of people, businesses and networks across the community.
2022 Membership Levels
Business Plus $599
Our membership levels include a range of value-added marketing and advertising opportunities for your business.
Support the community you live and work in by becoming Chamber sponsor. We offer many additional opportunities for sponsorship too.
Through membership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber, businesses have access to members-only resources and discounts, business connections and information about pertinent issues that affect your business. Regardless of the size or type of business, Chamber membership provides an effective means to network with business leaders, share ideas and receive valuable insights on common business challenges. Your membership in the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber provides:
- Opportunity to collaborate and network with other business leaders
- Members-only discounts (including member-to-member discounts and Chamber advertising discounts)
- Referrals to member businesses
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities—maximize your marketing dollars
Discover how membership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber can help you meet your business goals.
Advocate & Connect
The Chamber is dedicated to helping local businesses grow by taking the lead in programs and efforts that help
create a strong local economy. Locally we advocate for public policy changes and programs that stimulate and sustain
growth for business. On the state and federal levels, we work with members through our Government Action Committee
to effectively advocate for pro-business policies in Olympia and Washington D.C. Additionally, we work with our state partners, regional partners, and state legislators to keep our members informed on policy and provide every opportunity for members to have a voice in our government. Advocating for a strong local economy is our highest priority. Your membership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber provides:
- Business representation at the local government level
- Participate in building annual legislative agenda
- Participate in Government Action Committee
- Participate in Transportation Committee
- Opportunity to attend regional fly-ins Olympia and D.C.
- Access to advocacy tools available to us through regional partnerships
Inform & Educate
Through membership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber, businesses have access to members-only resources and discounts, business connections, and information about pertinent issues that affect your business. Chamber membership provides an effective means to network with business leaders, share ideas and receive valuable insights on common business challenges. Your membership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce provides:
- Participate in ‘Let’s Talk Shop’ workshops
- Attend Chamber’s Signature Events
- Participate in initiative committees
- Access to business resources
Market & Engage
Help grow your businesses visibility in a variety of ways with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber. We have
exclusive marketing and sponsorship opportunities for members. Social media is a great platform to get word out to
members and the public. The Valley Chamber of Commerce has multiple platforms; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
Instagram, Google My Business, and YouTube. We post current events, Chamber events, new member posts, member accomplishments, etc. Additional benefits include: Hot Deals page, Member News, Job of the Week, Advertising, Chamber Member Highlights, and much more.
- Access to networking opportunities and committees
- Recognition on Chamber website, e-newsletter, and plaque
- Post & access member exclusive discounts
- Post & access online job board
- Referrals to member businesses
- Sponsorships and advertising opportunities
- Lemonade Day host site opportunity
- Listed in Online Membership Directory
- Participate in member B2B groups
- Participate in Small Business Saturday
Get started by completing your Membership Application now!
If you’re more of a pen and paper type, download the paper version.
Or, we invite you to contact us to learn more.
In accordance with our bylaws, all new members will need final approval by the Greater Spokane Valley Board of Directors at the Board Meeting following the join date.
“I am a volunteer Ambassador for and a member of the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce. I have met several of my current clients at Chamber events. The Chamber is a great way for local businesses to connect. The monthly breakfasts, ribbon cuttings, open houses and many other events are all great networking opportunities. My advice to any business in the Greater Spokane area is to join the Chamber and get involved. You will be glad you did!” –Ted Schmidt, ActionCOACH Business Coaching
The Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce takes pride in offering its members unique and advantageous membership benefits. Members have the opportunity to post job openings and discounts to other members and the public through the Chamber website. Advertising opportunities are also available through the Chamber.