Spokane County has put together a list of potential park improvement projects for your consideration utilizing public input obtained through the Spokane County Park Plan Update (2014), the Spokane County Regional Trail Plan Update (2014) as well as through feedback/input received from the general public, park neighbors, and staff. To Learn More About Each Project – Please click here to view a map of the projects!
We need your help to prioritize and refine the park improvement project list to help guide future park improvement decisions.
How YOU can help!
There are two ways in which you can help us:
- Take the Survey (Closes on 3/22) – Please take the Community Priorities Survey by clicking here.
- Attend an Open House – Please attend one of several open houses scheduled at your local library at the following times:
- March 10th – Airway Heights Library, 4:30 – 6 PM
- March 11th – Moran Prairie Library, 4:30 – 6 PM
- March 12th – North Spokane Library, 4:30 – 6 PM
- March 13th – Argonne Library, 4:30 – 6 PM
Thank you for your help and valuable input on enhancing Spokane County’s parks, trails, and public recreational facilities!